FW-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#FW'ET Clan - Forgotten Warriors - Come in and pwn if you can

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No cheat

Visitors

Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... Pageviews_0

Latest topics
» A Small question...
Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 pm by Guest

» Aide à tous !!! LEXIQUE xd
Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:41 pm by Guest

» Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using...
Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:29 am by B!gxeon

» Want to join ?
Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:41 pm by B!gxeon

Gametracker
Top posters
B!gxeon
Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... Vote_lcapPrince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... Voting_barPrince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... Vote_rcap 
SHHPANK
Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... Vote_lcapPrince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... Voting_barPrince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... Vote_rcap 
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... Empty
PostSubject: Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using...   Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Maybe i start my story Razz
Few days ago nice man joined our server... It was OI|Claus|FF and he said:
PRINCE want join to my clan !!! And i don't want troubles Razz

And he told me everything what Price telling to him Razz
And today Prince start asking for admin level, namecalling and he disrepsect me and another player on server Smile Hmm and maybe now you think : Aragorn is idiot beacuse he don't maked screenshots Razz xD So you are wrong don't think too much Razz I got screenshots Smile And you got it too here :
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/30058834/Prince.rar

PS. I wrote it in funny style but this situation ISN'T funny Smile
Thanks for read Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using...   Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Already Banned on Server and Site.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using...   Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 am

Surprised
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
B!gxeon
Founding Father
Founding Father
B!gxeon

PostSubject: Re: Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using...   Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:29 am

Thx JoKer, I asked him to calm down, but he didnt

/closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.mucariaalexandre.ch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using...   Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using... Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince/Cat/Sui and i don't know what more names he using...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FW-CLAN :: fuck :: Admin Abuse Team Informations-
Jump to: